Update, March 2020.
Just read through this after noticing someone had read this skanky old post recently.
It was bought across from my first site, one where I waxed crappingly about sex and my utter woe with it generally.
Its not a bad post, but one I am going to spit & polish after writing this header.
Anyway, that’s me. Enjoy.
Hi all (2011),
Well y’all, I am off the drugs, that being the anti-depressants and hey presto I have my mojo back…YAY!
But with every action comes an equal and opposite reaction, so here I am back at square one with a shitload of sex-drive and only Mrs Palmer and her five daughters to support me!
The girly understands and she cant do anymore and thus I got to wondering.
Is there really other men out there like me who have a VERY healthy sex drive…surely there is?
Or am I just full of shit and a SEX ADDICT? What even is a sex addict? #forrealz
Wikipedia has a page on Sexual Addiction!
It’s an actual thing #forrealz
Here’s a rough summation of points from the page.
Behaviors associated with sexual addiction include:
- Compulsive masturbation (self-stimulation) – This is SO me!
- Multiple affairs (extra-marital affairs) – not married but would love to get amongst it with a married women or two. Thankfully, this is where I do have a stopping point and furthermore I respect women and their choices.
- Multiple or anonymous sexual partners and/or one-night stands – Too shy. Wouldn’t know what it was like to have multiple partners and or one-night stands.
- Consistent use of pornography – Just as Sting sung about the king of pain, I am the KING of Porn…!
- Unsafe sex – nothing beats a la natural, But…I don’t want rug-rats. Jimmy it up!
- Phone or computer sex (cybersex) – phone-sex bores the shit out of me and as for cybersex…ask me that again in 50 years…oh wait, I will be dead, oh well.
- Prostitution – yeah, been there, done that and to be honest, apart from maybe one or two out of probably 20 sex workers, I have gotten more feeling out of my Fleshlight!
- Exhibitionism – did that once and have thought briefly about nudist beaches. But I value my skin.
- Obsessive dating through personal ads – AMM, RedHotPie, Oasis…what a joke they all are. Don’t do that crap anymore.
- Voyeurism (watching others) and or flashing. If I came upon two people having sex in a park in the bush, I would watch quietly and respectfully…as for flashing. You have got to be kidding don’t you?
- Molestation/Rape/Sexual Harassment – Sex is meant to be about pleasure. Full stop.
I am no addict. Just another healthy male looking for my opposite healthy female who loves to get naked and fuck.
Life…what a magical mystery tour.
p.s. Seriously though, this IS an issue.
Men and women are head fucked every day by something that none of us should carry baggage over.